If you are looking for "The Boron Letters" by Gary Halbert for free... You've come to the right place!
Whether you are new to copywriting or you are just looking to save a few bucks on your next copywriting book, The Boron Letters are a MUST READ!
And the best part is the Halbert family gives the entire book away free on their website...
But there's a problem.
If you just Google "The Boron Letters" you will find a bunch of paid options on Amazon priced at $9.99 digital and over $21.00 for print...
Yet, the Halbert family gives them away free (but they don't make it easy to find each chapter)
If you notice, Google indexes the first chapter from thegaryhalbertletter.com here.
But when you read that first chapter, there is no way to make it through to chapter 2... Or three?!?
But if you flex some Google search skills, you can find all the chapters.
Which is what I did... Searching for one chapter at a time.
(Ya, I'm a copywriting nerd and I just wanted to read it when I was sitting in airports, last week... LOL.)
So I decided to take all of the URLs and organize them here for you so you could get through the whole book on your own without all that hassle.
The links are all here, but if you are new to Halbert's teachings or this book and you are wondering "What Are The Boron Letters About?" read below this massive block of links to learn more...
- Chapter 1: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/BoronLetterCh1.htm
- Chapter 2: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/BoronLetterCh2.htm
- Chapter 3: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/BoronLetterCh3.htm
- Chapter 4: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter4.htm
- Chapter 5: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter5.htm
- Chapter 6: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter6.htm
- Chapter 7: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter7.htm
- Chapter 8: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter8.htm
- Chapter 9: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter9.htm
- Chapter 10: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter10.htm
- Chapter 11: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter11.htm
- Chapter 12: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter12.htm
- Chapter 13: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter13.htm
- Chapter 14: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter14.htm
- Chapter 15 http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter15.htm
- Chapter 16: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter16.htm
- Chapter 17: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter17.htm
- Chapter 18: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter18.htm
- Chapter 19: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter19.htm
- Chapter 20: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter20.htm
- Chapter 21: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter21.htm
- Chapter 22: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter22.htm
- Chapter 23: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter23.htm
- Chapter 24: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter24.htm
- Chapter 25: http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Boron/TChapter25.htm
And there it is, in all it's glory!
Here’s A Quick Summary Of The Boron Letters
In the 1980s Gary Halbert, one of the most successful copywriters of all times, was sentenced to prison for tax fraud.
He was sentenced to boron federal penitentiary which was a minimum security prison and began writing a series of letters to his son.
These letters are what later got grouped together and packaged as The Boron Letters book which is an absolute cult classic in the world of copywriting.
In this book Gary Halbert wonders curiously between the ideas of making money, copywriting, family life, direct mail advertising, life philosophy, health and more.
You will learn many great lessons about copywriting and direct response marketing, including several specific frameworks to follow that are re-taught in overpriced copywriting courses to this very day.
The business and life lessons he teaches are worth even more... There's nothing like having to sit in a cell to really ponder one's philosophy...
To ask those deeper questions about legacy, about what have I taught my kids, about what we need to share with them to make sure they can live a good life.
Magically, you get the ability to read through this very personal mentorship experience to extract the volumes of brilliant ideas yourself.
Finally, there's just something about the way Gary Halbert strings letters, words and sentences together on a page.
The man had a gift.
And like all people with a great gift, it possibly doubled as a curse (hence him being in prison) but simply reading his prose will make you a better writer.
Understanding how he strings together sentences…
How he uses emotional words and paints word pictures...
How he leverages the power of story to drive his key points home with persuasive excellence.
The value in this book can be experienced on many levels.
I personally believe this is the reason why many copywriters read the boron letters time and time again, to really analyze his style with the hopes of becoming a better writer themselves.
All while picking up great tips on the frameworks, tactics, and mental musings of one of the greatest copywriters of the 20th century.
The Boron Letters is definitely one of those must-read copywriting books and with the link above you can get the whole thing for free.